For latest updates and invitations to participate, add your name to the list.
- June and July 2019: Data engineering and data pipelines.
- Deep learning and machine learning libraries.
- Data science workflows and use cases. Discussed data science platforms such as Domino Data Lab, Alteryx, Anaconda, and more.
- Deploying and managing applications with Kubernetes.
- Developing and deploying applications to the web using products like GitHub, Netlify, and others.
- Securing elastic infrastructure with access controls. Discussed SSO solutions such as Okta and Auth0, and Priviledged Access Management solutions such as Teleport, CyberArk, and Centrify.
- NoSQL databases and their use cases. Discussed FoundationDB, MongoDB, various key-value and document stores.
- Application and infrastructure monitoring. Discussed solutions such as New Relic, Opas AI, Dynatrace, Splunk, and others.
- Logging solutions and use cases: Scalyr, Sumo Logic, Loggly, and more.
- Project management software alternatives to Jira and Trello.
- GitHub security and policy controls for organizations with thousands of contributors.
- Recurring payment processing options on the market.
- Marketing attribution software for web and mobile.